Travel Manager Office Hours — TripActions Community

Travel Manager Office Hours

KadyWoodKadyWood admin
edited March 2020 in Travel Manager Tips

Travel managers. We all have a lot of questions on our minds right now. How can we be more proactive with travel policies? How do we consistently communicate with employees? How do we get employees home safely in times of crisis?

So we are getting corporate travel managers together this Thursday, March 19th at 10:00 AM PDT to have an open discussion and talk through the questions that are keeping us up at night.

This will be an informal Zoom conference call in which we can all participate in and learn from each other. If you find it valuable, we can do it on a more regular basis.

We look forward to an open and candid discussion. You can sign up here and we'll send you a calendar invite with a link to the call.

Comments

• @KadyWood - what a great idea and will sign-up.👍️

• Thank you so much for sharing @KadyWood. Really looking forward to the open discussion. I just registered!

• I'm looking forward to hosting our first office hours for travel managers today. Come with your insights, best practices and questions for your peers in corp travel mgmt. Thanks,

• Sorry to have missed this one, is a recording available?

• @leslietkachuk unfortunately a recording isn't available. But we hope to host another one soon!

• TripActions is hosting another Office Hours for Travel Managers, tomorrow Thursday March 26, 11am PT (6pm GMT). Good opportunity to join the community and discuss topics important to us all. The Global Travel Manager of a well known global tech giant will be our host.

Sign up here: https://letsgo.tripactions.com/webinar-travel-manager-office-hours/
    Across the corporate travel community, we have an opportunity to come together, ask questions, and share insights and best practices to help each other through these uncertain times.

• Hi everyone.

Sharing with everyone.

I hope you can join the next Travel Manger Office Hour session scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, 3/26, 11:00 am PDT and continue to share.

Get your calendar invite.

• Looking forward to hosting again! Thanks Christine,