Hotel industry releases top 5 requirements to travel safely
The AHLA released a “Safe Stay Guest Checklist” that includes:
1. Require face coverings in all indoor public spaces and practice social distancing in all common areas.
2. Choose contactless options, where available, including online reservations, check-ins, and payments.
3. Consider daily room cleaning, only if necessary. Ask the hotel about your options.
4. Request contactless room service delivery.
5. Refrain from traveling if you have, or recently had, any symptoms of COVID-19 or contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
There are several quotes from Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott etc. on what they're doing to follow the AHLA guidance.