Global Travel Ideation Hackathon 11-14 June | Are you in? — TripActions Community

Global Travel Ideation Hackathon 11-14 June | Are you in?

I am helping to organize a Global Ideation Travel Hackathon that will be held online from June 11th to June 14th. The event powered by <Trave/Scrum> , a non-for-profit movement, is aimed at providing a platform for talented people to showcase their ideas to improve the world of travel of tomorrow. 

Participants are expected to deliver innovative, implementable and impactful projects for the industry, spread across three challenges:

• Health & Hygiene
  • Travel & Experiences
  • Sustainability & Relief

How you can get involved:

• Provide your API – if you have content you would like to make available to developers
  • Become an advocate/supporter to support the effort and contribute to the positive outcomes of the innovations created -by providing In-Kind, perks or financial support.
  • Become a business travel mentor – would you wish to advise participating teams. Apply here
  • #jointhescrum as a participant - Tech and business profiles welcome! Register here

For more information on the hackathon website go to:

Or for a more detailed link to the rules of participation visit https://travelscrumhackathon.devpost.com/

Comments

• This is so cool! Thank you for posting.

@EliteRoadWarrior @johnayo @AmandaChay

• Definitely...I'm in.

• I love your enthusiasm! This is so cool - it's exactly the reason why this ideation hackathon exists: we are mobilizing & galvanizing makers, doers & dreamers in the travel industry to band together to create a better tomorrow!

Don't hesitate to let me know how you would like to get involved. My colleague @katievirtue is supporting the operations in Americas. Do reach out and we are happy to guide you!