Caribbean reopenings and International Travel - country-by-country guide to coronavirus recovery — TripActions Community

Caribbean reopenings and International Travel - country-by-country guide to coronavirus recovery

csimoninicsimonini
edited May 20 in Travel Manager Tips

If you're like me, a sandy beach and an azure blue ocean are dreamy to ponder about.

I saw this handy article from the Points Guy "Dreaming of a sandy beach? A country-by-country guide to Caribbean reopenings" and this additional resource was helpful to see "When will international travel return? A country-by-country guide to coronavirus recovery".

While the road to recovery will be a journey together, I'm hopeful to see the stirrings and encouraged to see the path opening up with possibilities.

Comments

• We were celebrating paying off our house this year with a 2021 trip to Thailand. I don't think I'll be doing any international travel until we have a vaccine. The thought of being 24 hours away by plane and something happening like this again is too daunting. We're hoping by 2022 to be in Asia.

• Congratulations @WorkWellPlayMore - Do celebrate that tremendous milestone even if local and safely - maybe it won't be in Thailand but it can be festive, memorable and splurge with some amazing food and fun accessories to create the ambience. Maybe even hire a private chef to create tastes to dream about and then it sets up the road to the future.

• I like this idea! We celebrated that night with takeout for the first time in six weeks. Even that seemed like a celebration!

• How fun!

It's the simple things that bring joy, appreciation and thoughtfulness of what it is we can do today. I find productivity in focusing on the things I CAN DO. 😄