Retraining with new, productive habits for your travelers before they go back out on the road. — TripActions Community

Retraining with new, productive habits for your travelers before they go back out on the road.

@EliteRoadWarrior and I did a podcast last month and talked about how travelers can be productive on the road - email, calendars, mindfulness - and more. It is an opportune time to learn new skills and behaviors because 1) travelers have been grounded long enough that their routine is not as ingrained, and 2) the routine will definitely be different with new policies in place for airlines, hotels, social distancing, meetings, etc.

How can you encourage or train your travelers right now to take advantage of the situation and consider experimenting with healthier and more productive habits when travel resumes?

Link to the episode below.

Comments

• @WorkWellPlayMore, Marcey, your content on my podcast episode was spot on and timely. You're exactly right - this is the time to evaluate everything and on both sides in the business travel world.

The company should look at everything around investing into their business traveler so they'll invest all the more into the company. I've heard so many business travelers say about the company: "if you invest into me personally, I'll invest in you professionally.

And the business traveler should be looking at everything they can right now in leveraging this time to prepare themselves to resume travel not just "buying time". They can prep now to come out of the gates (literally!) much stronger.

And I'm here to help along side of Marcey!