DoubleTree has released its cookie recipe for your coronavirus baking — TripActions Community

DoubleTree has released its cookie recipe for your coronavirus baking

Two weeks ago when my wife sent me to Whole Foods for yeast I was surprised to learn that everyone is at home baking during the pandemic. And now, it looks like there's something else to stick in the oven: DoubleTree cookies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2020/04/09/first-time-ever-doubletree-has-released-its-iconic-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe/

I love these cookies -- but I always knew that I'd love them more without the nuts in them. Now I actually have the opportunity to make them the way I want them.

Comments

• Wow I've been waiting for this my whole life.

• haha!!! @AnnaMono I would say the same except six years ago I was diagnosed with three autoimmune diseases and have been gluten free since.

@gmartin I used to stay at Double Tree JUST FOR THE COOKIES. I would even ask them if I could come back after I ate my dinner (if I brought it with me) so that I could eat it warm.

• Thanks @gmartin for sharing. There' s nothing like warm chocolate chip cookies. 🍪Yum!

Now I need to find a GF version as I'm like @WorkWellPlayMore. That reminds me when I traveled, I found a lot of GF baked/goods in Copenhagen of all places. 😋🍪🍞