Travel Management in the Post Covid19 World - Good Article in Business Travel News - — TripActions Community

Travel Management in the Post Covid19 World - Good Article in Business Travel News -

As we look ahead to "getting back to business" in the post COVID 19 world, Travel Managers will need to align closely with their company's recovery plan and revised business plans for growth. The travel program they manage will need to align closely with their company's new growth plans -- which markets, which products, which offices/manufacturing locations. The article below from BTN provides a good framework to think about the road ahead.

If you are thinking about how best to "re-ignite" your travel program, and want to discus issues and learn some best practices, be sure to attend the Travel Manager Office hours today at 11am PT / 2pm ET. Sign up here:

https://letsgo.tripactions.com/webinar-travel-manager-office-hours/

Joining us as guest commentators are two travel managers from two leading Tech companies: Shopify and WeWork.

Be

Comments

• That's good advice shared by BTN. I enjoyed hearing about how WeWork and Shopify have been dealing with the situation. What I've heard a lot from travel managers is the increasing need for data and accurate reporting. I believe tech capabilities are more than ever important in such circumstances, whether it's about traveller tracking, LIVE data -both internal and external (borders closure etc.) and analytics capabilities to support the contingency planning and business continuity.