10 ways to grow your brand while you're at home thanks to Coronavirus.
- Plan out the rest of your social media content for the month, better yet, the quarter- *as best as you can amidst these unpredictable times*
- Follow up on all the leads you got from 2020. Drop a quick email and say "hey, where did you get to with this project?"
- Thank you, referral partners, for sending you business
- Host an Instagram/Facebook/TikTok Live to show what you know
- Revamp your website copy
- Brainstorm a purely virtual service offering
- Get yourself set up with a Calendly account and add a hotline for a "Free 15 minute Discovery Call" to the bottom of your website
- Write a blog. Better yet, revisit your old blogs and fix outdated info or broken links
- Pitch yourself-send Media Kit to podcasts, webcasts, brands, and partners
- Create a survey for past clients to fill out and help you point out the holes in your process
Source: " 10 ways to grow your brand while you're at home thanks to Coronavirus" via Instagram @mkwcreative.co
Author: Michelle Wintersteen, Founder of MKW Creative Co .