Finance Professionals Office hours — TripActions Community

Finance Professionals Office hours

Mat RiderMat Rider admin
edited March 2020 in Business Travel Continuity

We've never quite seen anything like this before. And as a professional in the corporate travel industry, I have a lot of questions about how to move forward in these uncertain times. How do we responsibly reduce costs? How do we communicate to our employees during this time? How do we find new revenue streams?

TripActions is hosting an open forum for finance leaders this Friday, March 20th at 8:00 AM PDT to help bring the finance community together, share best practices, and talk through the questions that are keeping you up at night--and see if we can come up with some ideas on how to approach them. This will be a Zoom conference call in which we can all participate and learn from each other. If you find the Zoom call valuable, we can do it on a more regular basis.

Looking forward to an open and candid discussion. Sign up here and you'll get a calendar invite with a link to the call.

Comments

• Thank you for sharing @Mat Rider! I'm really looking forward to joining the conversation.

• @Mat Rider - looks like a good forum to join. Thanks!

• Will the call be available as a recording afterwards?

• The call won't be recorded - it'll be an open space to ask Q's and share thoughts!

• I'm looking forward to hosting our first office hours for CFOs and finance leaders tomorrow. Come with your insights, best practices and questions for your finance peers. Thanks,